[Gocamino] Camino Del Norte

Glenn Guha2005 at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 14 21:47:03 PDT 2007

>From what I have read in the Confraternity site, there are a lot less
albergues on the Northern Route especially in Pais Vasco.  That seems to
mean that walking that route would be much more expensive since you would
have to stay in hotels a lot. ..and they recommend June to October for good
walking weather...wouldnt there be "peak tourist season"  rates at that
time. Am I wrong about that?
Also, we got such a nice list of albergues and distances in St Jean PP.  Is
there somewhere to get such an up to date listing of albergues for the
northern route?
Glenn