[Gocamino] "Within the Way" Video

Sil sillydoll at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 11:54:43 PDT 2007

Great link Sue - thank you.  Mony
I also enjoyed *Las Peregrinas.*  Of course one of the woman who lives in
Spain spoke fluent Spanish and often interpreted for the other women. * **Mony
Dojeiji* is a seasoned walker who did a 5000km Walk for Peace from Rome to
Jerusalem before joining Sue and the other women on the camino.

**

--
Sil