[Gocamino] "Within the Way" Video

blaroli at aol.com blaroli at aol.com
Mon Jul 9 13:29:31 PDT 2007

Oooops!
I forgot:
You can order the "Within the Way" video directly from the St. James Confraternity through this medium.? I've ordered a couple and they arrived within a week.? The cost, including postage to New York City was about $25.00 US Dlls. (with the slide of the dollar it may be more now).

If what you want is a step=by-step sort of guide, then I would recommend the video made by the Spanish TV people in 2004. It is called "Camino de Santiago. Paso a Paso por la Ruta Jacobea" (Way of Saint James, step by step through the Jacobean Route).? You can order it at?? www.caminodesantiago.com.es? and its face value is 10 Euros.

Sue Kenney's video is remarkable because the Camino is seen through the eyes of six wonderful, very NorthAmerican women who knew no Spanish, so that their comments and reaction strike a very profound chord within us.

There are a great many others..... two made by the French which are just wonderful (they go with small children and make-do pull-carriages); and there is one made by, and with, Paolo Coehlo, the prolific Brasilian writer whose book on the Camino has sold more than 100 million copies
I read recently that the Japanese have made a lovely Camino video, but I have not seen? it.

Well, ... I hope that the above information helps. Let me know if there is something that I can tell you with greater specificity.

Hugs!

Rosina