[Gocamino] Pilgrim Statistics

Grant Spangler gaspangler at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 27 05:56:40 PST 2007

The Archbishopric of Santiago used to keep an updated series of Pilgrim
statistics on their Website. Alas, it has not existed as a complete and
unabridged page for a couple of years now. Here are a couple of offerings of
the major stats. I am unable to cohesively integrate the 2006 age statistics
because of the way the ages are now grouped. They changed from one format to
another, much to my dismay. So here you have 1989 through 2006 in one place,
fanfare please ...

http://www.elcaminosantiago.com/Pilgrim_Stats_EN_2006.htm

http://www.elcaminosantiago.com/PDF/Camino_Santiago_1_Month.pdf

Buen Camino,