[Gocamino] Pilgrim Credential

Macy, Zita ZMacy at cbnorcal.com
Mon Jan 22 11:37:51 PST 2007

Hi Linda (and anyone else needing a credential),

It isn't necessary to request a credential more than a month in advance, but already we have many people requesting through August 2007.  Sometimes it is just necessary for the spirit to have it in hand, so you can request whenever you are ready.  On the American Pilgrims website www.americanpilgrims.com   front/home page has a section on the left that says QuickLinks.  Under the QuickLinks is the Credentials link.  If you click on Credentials it will take you to the form to fill in to request a credential be sent.

You can also email me directly at zitamacy1999 at yahoo.com if you are still having difficulty with connecting on the website.  You need to give me your full name and address to mail the credential to, date of departure, method of travel (foot, bike, other) and hometown (sometimes different from the address to mail the credential).

Let me know when I can help you.

Zita Macy
American Pilgrims on the Camino