[Gocamino] pilgrimage in Latin America?

Renato Alvarado Vidal machi at telsur.cl
Fri Jan 19 19:51:06 PST 2007

Probably is the only one in the world; I don't know of something
similar in Latin America.
Chile is building - and it has more than half done - a route called
"El Camino de Chile"; it's a pedestrian path built all along the
country, by the side of the mighty Andes mountains. It has no
religious meaning, but the interesting aspect is that Chile is 4200
Km. long (2600 Mls.) It's like going from Tunez to the north of
Norway, so this camino is a real spiritual luxury.
Un abrazo

Machi