[Gocamino] Roncesvalles to St. Jean via Taxi

excavadora at fastmail.fm excavadora at fastmail.fm
Thu Jan 11 05:32:00 PST 2007

Hi Grant,

Many thanks for the page about getting to Roncesvalles, which was
unbelievably timely for my planning process and answered several
questions I had not even asked yet!

Is it fair to assume that the bus trip Pamplona-Roncesvalles does not
take very long? It seems unlikely to take more than an hour, given the
distance.

 I ask mainly because I'm working on a plan to get from London to
 R'valles in a day, which involves catching a flight that leaves
 Stansted airport at 7.15am (groan!). It would be good to think I could
 get to R'valles in time for the evening Mass.

Thanks for all your information,

Tony

  excavadora at fastmail.fm

--