[Gocamino] Leon Cathedral

Lydia Banales lydia at banales.net
Sat Jan 6 12:36:03 PST 2007

May I add, that if you can afford it, a stay at the Parador in Leon is
an incredible experience. They have a special rate for seniors and you
can reserve on the Paradores web site. It is walking distance to the
cathedral. The square behind the cathedral is a lot of fun for eating
and people watching. Lydia