[Gocamino] Fw: Re: Pondering

wanda at cybermesa.com wanda at cybermesa.com
Thu Feb 22 17:25:14 PST 2007

Hi Kathy,

I have often read Ms. Blaroli's articles and reading her current writing is
like another chapter in an untitled book. It takes courage to write ones
story....I salute her with praise and good will.

So here I sit with a cup of Jasmine tea, a lighted candle and reflect on why
I took the chance to be a camino participant.  Knowing that without the
encouragement from others who walked before me.....I would have never started
the camino. Alone in a country where I had never visited and barely speaking
the language, I realize now that the journey has yet to end. Pondering this
issue is another extension of the camino. Reading the experiences of others
makes my experience more vivid and memorable.

The fear of starting the camino overlapped religious or spiritual
reasons.  Spirituality grew in the doing..... one step in front of
the other. My fear slowly subsided given way to trust. Trust trumps fear.
Trust has become a lasting residue for me and has substantiated my
spirituality and is currently carried on within new activities, new thought
patterns and is the supporting factor for future journeys.

Many thanks for providing the opportunity to ponder, express and appreciation
the identifying on-going camino outcomes.
Wanda