[Gocamino] [saintjames] New camino Book

Silvia Nilsen silvia_nilsen at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 3 10:24:07 PST 2007

Thanks for pointing that out Bob. I only found a copy a couple of months ago.  (Don't get invited to too many gatherings in the US when you live on the Indian Ocean coast of Southern Africa!!)
  On the other hand, I did know about "Fumbling", Kerry Egan's book that was also published in 2004 to critical acclaim and was recently recommended on this forum.
  Has anyone read Arthur Paul Boers' book "The Way Is Made by Walking: A Pilgrimage along the Camino de Santiago"?  It has been recommended to our CSJ.
  Silvia

rspenger <rspenger at earthlink.net> wrote:
          It is certainly worth bringing this book to the attention of the groups, but it is not exactly new. It was published in 2004 and Dr. Rudolf gave a presentation from it at the 2005 pilgrim gathering in Santa Barbara.

Bob S.