[Gocamino] new camino book

robert ward robtward99 at yahoo.ca
Mon Aug 13 22:29:01 PDT 2007

Hi everyone,

  Just wanted to post a brief notice to say that I have recently published a book (in Canada) about my several walks on the Camino Frances and the wondrous people I have met en route, All the Good Pilgrims: tales of the Camino de Santiago.

  If you'd like to know more, please visit my website, www.robertward.ca, where you will also find a blog on pilgrimages (not only the Camino) and four albums of photos from the Camino and other places of pilgrimage.

  Thanks!
  Robert Ward