[Gocamino] sleeping bags

Janet Burgos sigburgos at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 09:57:04 PDT 2007

I traveled the camino in May, and used my very light weight sleeping bag
every night. It is a Kelty and I ordered it from either RIE or Campmor, it
was under $50 and is only rated to about 35 degrees, I also ordered a
coolmax liner and used it at times.  They were both essential for me and
together weighted less than 2 lbs.  If you need a pillow, make a small
pillow case and either stuff it with a few shirts at night or get a very
small pillow from a craft store or other store selling foam or batting.
Most of the alberques had blankets and many had clean fitted sheets.
Janet