[Gocamino] "pilgrims abused"

Wes & Rita wesrita at comcast.net
Fri Apr 27 07:58:20 PDT 2007

I am so very much enjoying seeing the messages in gocamino as we plan our journey in September.  But we seem to have missed the emails about "pilgrim abuse" in an albergue.  Is it possible to get a copy of that series of messages?

And while I'm at it, here's a question from those in the know.  We're told there is someone who rents cell phones for the month and actually delivers it to the airport in Madrid when you arrive and picks it up from you at the airport when you are departing.  Could this really be true and if so, how would we contact this wonderful service?

Rita and Wes