[Gocamino] Telephone Cards

Glenn Guha2005 at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 23 16:47:40 PDT 2007

Well, I'll be leaving for the Camino next week, and I was remembering my
first one, and using the telephone cards.  There seemed to be many, many
different brands and kinds.  I don't think I bought the same kind twice
along the way.
It was difficult for me to determine which one was better/cheaper.  Does
anyone have any information on this, or are they all about the same?  The
volunteer in Ponferada, who was German, but lived in Spain a long time,
thought it was better just to use the coin operated telephones.
Any information would be appreciated.

Glenn