[Gocamino] Credentials

Charles O'Brien chasobrien at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 16:55:48 PDT 2007

I think I'm losing something in the translation here; does this mean that
only churches (which are open for fairly limited hours) will be authorized
to use sellos to validate the pilgrim passport, and that the sellos of bars,
town halls, albergues, etc., will no longer be valid? Sounds like of bit of
a bottleneck in the making.