[Gocamino] Muros

Javier Martin javier2147 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 04:16:53 PDT 2007

It's a nice place, to visit or to enjoy a good mariscada.

In the other side of the same Ria (Ria of Noia and Muros) you can visit the
town of Noia, with an important cemetery and church. I don't remember the
legend about this town at this moment, but it's quite interesting. It's not
far from Muros, just 35 km. by road)

Supposing your Camino finishes in Fisterra, you know you can continue to
Muxía (La pedra de Abalar, Monasterio Virgen de Muxia). 33 km. walking from
Fisterra.

And many, many places else ...

Regards,

Javier Martín