[Gocamino] preparations for June

Bridget Highfill highbell at sbcglobal.net
Sat Apr 14 21:45:06 PDT 2007

Bob,
  I teach. Then I spend 2 and 1/2 weeks in Europe with my Mom. I start from Le Puy on July 5.  You will be 6 weeks ahead of me.  It's late for the season, but I am going (I hope) to Roncesvalles this year.  My flight home is August 16 from Paris.
  Bridget

Robert Spenger <rspenger at earthlink.net> wrote:
  When do you expect to start? I plan to start from there early in the
second week of May. I won't be going very fast, so, if you start just
a bit later, you will likely pass me on the road.

Bob S.