[Gocamino] Brierley guidebooks

Glenn Guha2005 at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 8 16:15:30 PDT 2007

The updated version of Brierly has the status of the refugios as of the date
of publishing.  It is also lighter than the previous versions.  The
cofraternity guides are updated annually so they are even more current.  I
liked the Brierly maps and his comments on the route, but think that if you
have the current Cofraternity pamphlets and the old Brierly, you should be
in good shape.
Glenn