[Gocamino] Via de la Plata

Nevhyn nevhyn at gmail.com
Sun Sep 24 12:43:25 PDT 2006

Rosina,

I would be interested in your thoughts, comments and input on casas rurales
versus hostals and alburgues along the Via de la Plata.  In re-reading some
of the archives from the old and new GOCAMINO they picqued my interest as an
alternative.  How would/does one go about inquiring as to their existence in
a given town or city along the Way?  Their expense looks to be comparable to
that of hostals and might be a nice break periodically, every few days or
so, to rejuvenate.

Also, any recommendations from you or anyone else on the listserv for
lodging close to the cathedral in Seville?  I'll be arriving at 20:50
Thursday evening at SVQ airport in Seville from London.

Regards, Nevhyn.

<snip>