[Gocamino] Reb & Paddy Big News

Rebekah Scott rebrites at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 5 03:54:20 PDT 2006

Dear Everybody
  We´ve done it!  As of October 3, 2006, Paddy O´Gara and Rebekah Scott are owners of a finca on the far side of Moratinos, in Palencia, Spain.

  The place is a walled adobe compound older than anyone remembers. It´s got a central garden, three useable bedrooms (so far), all kinds of stabling and grass for animals, really nice neighbors, and the Camino de Santiago right through the center of town.

  Una the Dog is here with us, so if we only had heat and plumbing in the main house we´d be on the way to hunky dory! (don´t worry, we have the mod cons...they´re just over on the other side of the garden!)

  We´re sitting with it for a while before we start making plans for it. Those interested in photos should let us know and we´ll link you, once we figure out how to do that. All our friends, neighbors, pilgrims, hospitaleros, journos young and old, and even relations should consider stopping in for a shot of something -- we also bought the bodega with a gang of god-knows-what kind of wine still in there...Not a job for only two!

  The address is

  Calle Ontanon No. 2
  Moratinos, Palencia 34349
  España

  If you want to call first so we can make a cake, Paddy´s mobile is 664 539 188, and
  Reb´s is 664 551 203.

  From Patrick y Rebekah
  really very happy!

Rebekah Scott,