[Gocamino] Via de la Plata DVDs

Sil sillydoll at gmail.com
Tue Oct 3 01:59:22 PDT 2006

Hi Rosina,
If you click on 'catalogue' on the website and then type in "Ruta de la
Plata" it takes you to the page advertising the set of DVDs.  If you then
click on 'leer mas' is takes you to another window where you can see photos.
I didn't find an order section but there is a list of contact details.
Sil

--
Sil