[Gocamino] Children on the camino

Kinsey Oleman casharus at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 26 14:46:50 PST 2006

I recieved communion from a very young age in the
Methodist Church. I always remember the solemnity of
the moment and took it very seriously. Most children
did leave for sunday school, but some children
prefered to participate in the ritual. It seems that
some exceptional children are not only capable of
completing the Camino, but also of comprehending it's
significance on their own terms.
Also, I didn't walk the Camino as a Christian pilgrim,
so one might say I did not fully comprehend the
spiritual significance of the act, yet I recieved the
compostella.

agnostically yours,
kinsey