[Gocamino] Spanish names; the new book

Javier Martin javier2147 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 19 03:05:10 PST 2006

Hi Rosina.

Mrs. Rey Castelao is not a medieval history but a modern history professor
at  the University of Santiago. See the next link:

http://www.peregrinosasantiago.com/foro/php/read.php?f=1&i=31247&t=31224#reply_31247

In any spanish associations (as the mine) there´s pilgrins that think this
book contains any accuracies about history, towns born along the Camino,
etc.

Best regards,

Javier Martín
Madrid, Spain