[Gocamino] Conques

claire bangasser claire.bangasser at wanadoo.fr
Wed Nov 8 16:50:12 PST 2006

On Nov 8, 2006, at 12:52 PM, Pat Rush wrote:

> Claire--thank you so much for your reflections.  I too left Conques
> in late
> September with tears.  I had begun in Le Puy, and planned to walk
> at least
> to SJPP, but recurring health problems made me decide to catch the
> train in
> St. Christophe for Paris and then home.  I left in tears because I
> wanted to
> stay (there were no rooms anywhere that weekend in September) and
> because
> the Abbey church is the most sublime space I have ever been in.  It
> draws me
> back.  Thank you for your reflections and for your very interesting
> and
> inspirational website.
>
> Patricia, from upstate New York

Patricia,

I am very sorry that you had to stop. Such a dream 'inachevé' must be
quite sad.
I do hope your health problems go away and that you can return to
Conques. Then, you will receive the blessing and complete your
pilgrimage :-)
Thank you for your comments.
Blessings,
love, claire

from France (next to Geneva, Switzerland)

http://www.acatholicwomansplace.org