[Gocamino] DVD Video on the Camino

Grant Spangler gaspangler at hotmail.com
Sun May 21 08:59:16 PDT 2006

Had to have it. I clicked and ordered, and they've acknowledged. The video
is in the PAL format, which is standard in Europe. If you live in North
America and wish to play it on your home television, a 'universal' DVD
player is necessary. I have a region-free DVD player which does just that ..
the Pioneer DV-578 http://www.regioncodefreedvd.com/pioneer578.html . It
plays any European DVDs I bring home, as well as regular CDs, DVD-A and SACD
audio disks (anything!). The Camino video should play on your PC without any
grief. Just seeing the preview makes me wish I was on the Road again.

Grant

Grant Spangler
GASpangler at hotmail.com
http://groups.msn.com/ElCaminoSantiago