[Gocamino] Last minute suggestions

Tom Priestly tpriestl at shaw.ca
Fri Mar 3 13:16:33 PST 2006

Further to this:
Two of us had a backpack-carrier-on-wheels on our Camino in October 2003. It
survived in one piece from  SJPP to Roncesvalles but suffered terribly on
the path (more of a rocky river-bed much of the way) down the steep hill
from the Alto de Erro to Zubiri: it needed desperate repairs and we had to
take a taxi to Pamplona. I suggest that you use the main road rather than
the path for this section, even in dry weather.
Tom Priestly