[Gocamino] Stones/ American albergue

Hathor821@aol.com Hathor821 at aol.com
Thu Mar 23 21:03:07 PST 2006

Rebekah, I share your enthusiasm and your optimism and  with these two
ingredients and a bit of good luck you will be very successful,  in more ways than
one.

My best girl friend and I along with my cousin (this is  his fourth
pilgrimage) will start at the end of May. We live in Texas and  Florida and you will
hear from us.  I am taking with me l8 hours of tape  and whenever possible, at
an internet cafe, we will write our thoughts...our  adventures....our
discoveries.

Please feel free to contact me if you need any further  information once we
start this journey that we are preparing with so much  energy.

Blessings.

Patricia