[Gocamino] FW: flamenco on the camino

Javier Martin javier2147 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 22 06:42:23 PST 2006

Hi, Wendy.

Flamenco it's only really popular in Andalucia, in the south of Spain. Your
Camino will cross only the north of Spain.

Charles, Valencia is a mediterranean city with a different culture. If you
want to enjoy some flamenco i suggest you to find it in Madrid. Around the
Plaza Mayor and Puerta del Sol there´s any bars (it's a tourist area, just
for foreigners) with this kind of music. So, if  you arrives in Madrid, it's
possible to enjoy it there and, in the mourning, to travel to Pamplona and
Roncesvalles to begin walking your Camino.

Have a good Camino,

Javier Martín
Madrid, Spain