[Gocamino] Scallop shell

Jethess777@aol.com Jethess777 at aol.com
Wed Mar 15 18:44:31 PST 2006

Hi Everyone,
     I will start   on my first camino in July, starting from Sarria.
Question: Where would I get the "scallop shell"?   What constitutes and "official"
scallop shell?

     Samantha, good luck with your camino!   All the best!   I know exactly
what you mean by the logistics of figuring out how to get to your start point
as a true introduction to the camino.   In my case, I will be coming from
Lisbon to Lugo, spending the night at Lugo, then taking the bus down to Sarria
which will be my start point.

     -J. H.