[Gocamino] Starting my Journey

Sam Forrest samanthaforrest at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 15 12:14:49 PST 2006

Greetings friends,

I am leaving on my first camino on Saturday!!  I live in Southern Germany,
so I'm flying into Bilbao, taking a bus to Irun and then a train to St. Jean
Pied de Port.  Figuring out those logistics was quite the introduction to
the "way"!  :-)  A very good friend gave me a scallop shell tonight as my
going away present.  I am truly so excited and nervous and really coming to
grips with the term "taking a leap of faith".  I know all will be provided.
The journey has already been so enlightening and I haven't even walked a
single step!!!

Anyway, I just wanted to let all my fellow pilgrims out there to know that
you are not alone.  Good luck on your pilgrimage- I hope to see you along
the way...

Samantha~