[Gocamino] Last minute suggestions

Pat & E.T. Little et at zianet.com
Thu Mar 2 15:54:30 PST 2006

My husband and I will be leaving soon the hike the Camino. We will hike from Roncesvalles to Compostela.We plan to take a Chariot Carrier with us. It is a jogging stroller and we did see a couple from Spain hiking with one.
We will be leaving NM next week and may leave for Spain on the 18th of March.
This is our first hike on the Camino so if you have any do's or don't's for us send them our way.We are very excited about this venture. We are retired. We have been hiking and backpacking for some 35 years.We have never done such a long hike but are anxious to get started.
Hope to hear from some of you out there before we go.

THE LITTLE'S    NM USA    et at zianet.com