[Gocamino] Camino short film launch at BookExpo Canada

Sue Kenney sue.kenney at sympatico.ca
Sat Jun 10 11:45:56 PDT 2006

Fellow pilgrims,

BookShorts.com has produced series of short films/moving stories marrying the film and book industry. See the short film introducing Sue's second book on the Camino due to be released in November 2006 called Confessions of a Pilgrim. It will be shown at the BookExpo Canada launch in Toronto on Monday June 12th on a limited edition CD-Rom sampler with authors Douglas Coupland, Scott Griffin and Sue Kenney....

If I can help anyone who is writing a book on the Camino to write, get published, find a distributor or other ways to share their story with others, please contact me. I would be happy to share my knowledge.

Love and light,
Sue