[Gocamino] High Tech Hooves vs La Flecha Amarilla

Grant Spangler gaspangler at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 6 14:01:59 PDT 2006

I went back and looked at my photos and gleaned a few with the Flecha in
evidence. Most are primitive applications on surfaces which would not lend
themselves to the application of a High-Tech-Hoof. The subdued grays and
blues of the new iconery would absolutely disappear into the scenery. You'd
have lots of lost Peregrinos wandering the Spanish countryside. Ever walked
in the rain? How about in the dark? Dark and rain together? I think many of
us have. Navigating by lamplight in the early morning hours, looking for the
next clue that you're on track. But I digress ...

Here is a little slideshow of a few arrows along the Way. Click on the link,
and wait until the music loads, then click on the top left picture. When you
see the Cathedral (the ultimate arrow), you've arrived. The slideshow loops
and will start over from the beginning.

http://elcaminosantiago.com/Spain_Flechas/album/index.html

Buen Camino,

Grant