[Gocamino] [saintjames] Re: Addendum

Blaroli@aol.com Blaroli at aol.com
Tue Jun 6 10:38:04 PDT 2006

Hello,
As mentioned in an earlier message, the "big guns" in Santiago, Don Manuel
Fraga, the President of the Xunta, and Msgr. Barrio, the Archbishop, are not
personally "computer affected". I very much doubt that posting comments through
the net would do any good.
Don Manuel is nearing ninety years of age and his inner circle are pretty
much his contemporaries.  The Archbishop still writes his homilies and discourses
in long hand and gets his communications on paper.
Those at the Xunta and the Archdiocese who look at computerized information
are of a younger generation not yet in the inner circles of power.
I do think that a collection of our comments on plain old-fashioned paper,
accompanied by a Spanish translation, and sent under a unified rubric to Don
Manuel and the Archbishop would be, by far,  our best chance to be heard .
Warm regards,
Rosina