[Gocamino] The new "Xacobean" symbol

Pat Rush PatRush1 at verizon.net
Sun Jun 4 20:52:43 PDT 2006

Rosina-yes, if you could collect these comments, it's a good plan.  But, I
fear, probably too late, if the designs have been made public and the
Archbishop says he likes them.  I hope that the other confraternities and
pilgrim associations worldwide join in a statement of protest.  Thanks,
Rosina, for taking this on.  Patricia