[Gocamino] query about immunization

Tania A Heinemann taniar at golden.net
Sat Jun 3 04:08:53 PDT 2006

"In other words, they have strong opinions which are different
than the views of most medical professionals."

vran.org is a non-profit Canadian organization that informs people of
vaccination choices.  They also list the ingredients in vaccinations --
which in my opinion, is extremely important information to know when being
injected!

I just ask that people ask questions and do their research and not listen to
only one source of information -- there are many many risks associated with
vaccinations and many other ways to stay healthy while travelling.  I would
be happy to share information like grapefruit seed extract for water
purification and keeping a healthy digestive tract, probotics, and the like.

Tania
RHN, RNCP