[Gocamino] Cooking as you go

Hathor821@aol.com Hathor821 at aol.com
Mon Jul 31 21:28:51 PDT 2006

Oh...one thing that I found extremely necessary and that I  missed all the
rest of my short camino:

The concept of 'to go' doesn't exist in the little towns along  the camino.
Take with you a jar, plastic with a good seal, like the one  you have to turn
and turn to close and open. Coffee is delicious and  sometimes I wanted to
take more 'to go' and this jar was invaluable to  me....ditto for any other
liquid like wine, the left over from the chep kind  that is included in your
pilgrim menu...a little wine before going to bed will  make you sleep better or
snore more...depending if you are a woman or a  man.

Patricia
Miami y mi camino