[Gocamino] Cooking as you go

blaroli@aol.com blaroli at aol.com
Mon Jul 31 17:27:26 PDT 2006

A stove, etc., would  just be one more thing to carry and, in my view, totally unnecessary. The towns and villages are very close to one another and there are "bars" (coffee-shops, sort-of) everywhere.  In all my caminos I never not  found food and drink when I wanted it.
Further, after walking and walking all day I doubt one would find the energy, or the desire, to do any cooking, particularly since one knows that one must get up at the crack of dawn the next day to walk and walk and walk all over again. (as opposed to camping, when one goes to a chosen place and stays there).
Regards,
Rosina