[Gocamino] Typical Weather Conditions

Glenn Guha2005 at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 22 08:48:55 PDT 2006

I think that questions about "typical weather conditions" on the Camino or
anywhere are almost meaningless now a days.  I heard it was approaching 99
Fahrenheit in Paris recently, and very hot all over Europe...breaking
traditional weather patterns.  Here in Kentucky it has been a very moderate
summer with  lots of rain...last year there was a drought.  Galicia
typically very wet had a drought last year if I recall.
Call it Global  Warming or whatever, but I think that weather patterns are
definately changing.
Maybe the only thing one could say is: Mountains cool to cold, Plains warm
to hot, Summer probably hot, Winter probably cold, Spring probably rainy,
and Fall probably a mix, and take your chances.
Glenn