[Gocamino] Anyone there?

Patricia Rush PatRush1 at verizon.net
Fri Jan 20 05:47:51 PST 2006

I have not been successful in booking buses fromn the US on the alsa
website.  When I tried last August I could not do the booking.  Maybe it's
working now.   I doubt very much if there would be a problem in getting a
seat on an Alsa coach  to Piedrafita do Cebreiro at the bus station in
Madrid.  I agree, the walk to Cebreiro is beautiful.  Patricia Rush