[Gocamino] Post this to the list

Sil sillydoll at gmail.com
Thu Aug 17 08:03:53 PDT 2006

A friend and I walked the Via Turonensis from Orleans to Roncesvalles in
May/June of 2004.  We bought the Paris to Santiago guide from the
Confraternity of St James in the UK (now somewhat out of date but with
update pages on their website) as well as a Paris Pilgrim guide to walks in
Paris.  We visited Paris and followed some of the walks that take you to the
places bearing evidence of the cult of St Jacques in Paris.

I would be happy to share our daily stages, list of accommodation and any
other info on the route.

Sil

--
Sil