[Gocamino] Iconographic doubt

Sil sillydoll at gmail.com
Tue Aug 15 00:05:17 PDT 2006

In the little village of Le Muret - not far from Belin-Beliet on the Via
Turonensis - in the south of France is a beautiful little chapel of
Saint-Roch set amongst oak trees.  It still has a bell tower (mentioned in a
12thC document) but the chapel has been extensively restored since then.  It
houses a wooden bas relief of St Roch and his dog.  There are also shell
motives carved into the tableau of the altar.  To visit the chapel one must
go to the 'white' house to get the keys or ask Madame Dany to open it for
you.

--
Sil