[Gocamino] Chinches v Navarra Public Health

Grant Spangler gaspangler at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 26 21:56:44 PDT 2005

Original article on the bedbugs in the Daily Navarra, September 02, 2005:
http://www.diariodenavarra.es/edicionimpresa/plantillaB.asp?seccion=ultima&dia=20050902&vf

A Peregrina recently asked me what the chinches situation was in the
albergues. I wrote the Navarra Department of Health inquiring.

Here is their reply:

Hemos tenido durante el verano problemas de chinches en los albergues de
Navarra. Se procedió a la desinsectación de todos ellos y en estos momento
reunen todas las condiciones exigibles de higiene.

During the summer we had problems with bedbugs in the albergues of Navarra.
We have proceeded with the decontamination of all of them, and at the moment
all have been restored to the required conditions of hygiene.

Looks like they feel the problem has been cleared up.

Buen Camino,

Grant

Grant Spangler
GASpangler at hotmail.com