[Gocamino] Boots

jim allen jallen08 at tampabay.rr.com
Tue Mar 29 15:15:10 PST 2005

Hola Renee;
I have read on the lists that a lot of people state that they wore some form of sandals or something other than boots and they were fine on the Camino.
My experience has been that walking day in and day out that we saw very few people wearing other than boots.  We wore sandals at night.
If you can wear something for three days in a row for 12 to 15 miles and they "work for you,"  then go for it.

Buen Camino,
Jim Allen, Seminole, Florida
Home of sandals