[Gocamino] Santiago coins

blaroli at aol.com blaroli at aol.com
Sun Mar 20 07:29:27 PST 2005

 Hello you all,
The 1993 Camino de Santiago 100 peseta coins are available, nd I can get them for those of you who may want them.  They cost 6 Euros each.
While the silver 1999 Santiago  2,000 pesetas coins went into regular circulation  apparently, and understandably, no one spent them and they disappeared. from view.  I can get 4 (four) from a numastic dealer that has them.  They cost 30 Euros each.  They are very beautiful, in my view. They have an engraved Santiago as a pilgrim, and while the coins are shiny, they have a dull oval space on top which shows either "99", and when, tilted, the Botafumeiro. Consequently, the Botafumeiro appeares to be swaying.
Let me know.
Warm regards from gorgeous jumpity-jump Sevilla.
Rosina