[saintjames] Re: [Gocamino] Guidebook

Rebekah Scott rebrites at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 13 13:15:41 PST 2005

My only possible criticism of the Gitlitz book is its size and weight. It's too heavy to carry along in a backpack. The Lozano book has lots of cultural/historic info in a ring-bound format with maps (which are occasionally WAY out of scale and/or out of date). Some of the albuergues have copies of these books at hand, or pages torn from travelers' copies to lighten their loads.  I love them both. But my CSJ yellow guide was probably the "hottest property" going on my camino; it was much passed-around and paged-through every evening as everyone plotted out the logistics of the next day's journey.
Reb.

Blaroli at aol.com wrote:

Rebekah Scott, periodista
Westmoreland County bureau