[Gocamino] Transformation on the Camino

Brooke Broadbent bbroadbent at sympatico.ca
Fri Mar 11 09:49:20 PST 2005

I'd love to hear some of your stories of transformation on the Camino. Did
you see yourself and the world differently after your pilgrimage? How?
Did you start as a hiker and end as a pilgrim?
As an example to start the discussion: when I came back I wrote an article
about my transformation that you can read at
http://www.brookebroadbent.com/files/Broadbent_T+D_Aug04.pdf.
Some examples of what happened to me: I started writing poetry about nature.
I started using my feelings and intuition more for making decisions. I got
in touch with my intuition and I left my consulting work to become a
personal coach. I also have been thinking and writing lots about
inner-growth since completing half the Camino two years ago. This year I'm
going back to walk from St Jean to Santiago.
Cheers,
Brooke Broadbent
www.brookebroadbent.com

Brooke Broadbent