[Gocamino] Transportation from Santiago to Lisbon

Brad Hubbard hubbard at wans.net
Sat Mar 5 14:52:28 PST 2005

My wife and I will be walking the Camino this summer from SJPP.  Our flight
back to the US leaves from Lisbon about a week after we expect to arrive in
Santiago.  Does anyone have suggestions about getting to Lisbon by public
transportation and getting to enjoy stops through Portugal along the way?
Is there good bus transportation from Santiago along the coast of Portugal
to Lisbon?

Our trip through Portugal will be our opportunity to spend some time
relaxing on the beach and to celebrate the completion of our journey.  Any
suggestions of places we should see along the way?

Brad & Sandra Hubbard
Bellingham, Washington