[Gocamino] PORTUGUESE ROUTE

Sue Kenney sue.kenney at sympatico.ca
Sun Jun 26 15:49:38 PDT 2005

Fellow pilgrims,

I didn't have any problems getting stamps along the way. There is a bar on
the Spanish side of the bridge over the River Minho that has a stamp and the
Cathedral in Tui aslo has one. I am not at home so I can't check my
credential but I had a stamp from each refugio and maybe a couple
extra...like the bar in Mos.

Sue