[Gocamino] Re: Gocamino Digest, Vol 8, Issue 10

backpack45scb rbalcorn at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 13:18:26 PDT 2005

Richard, Kathy and Eldor gave good replies. I'd just add: always make a
reservation at least for the next day. We asked the host of where ever we
stayed to call for us. Some of the places are very small and the only thing
around. Some people travel in groups and places fill up. Be sure to get the
miam miam dodo, and the topo guides (there are 3). We went in April - May Le
Puy to Figeac, had snow and rain but loved it. Are going back this fall for
another segment.
--
Ralph Alcorn
http://www.backpack45.com/camino2.html